If you’re looking for the best place to stay in Nashville, look no further. Belle Air Mansion is the #1-rated Bed and Breakfast in Nashville and offers an incomparable opportunity to sink into the luxurious past of the Antebellum South.
Apart from just having the opportunity to visit our extraordinary Nashville Bed and Breakfast, there’s plenty to do here as well. Nashville is a wonderful four-season destination. Though Nashville is a mecca for country music fans, it is more than the famed honky tonk highway.
When it comes to finding the best place to stay in Nashville, you can’t beat the cozy, charming accommodations offered at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. Whether you’re looking for a bit of adventure or a weekend mired in romance, there’s nothing that beats a winter getaway to our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. It is, without a doubt, the best place to stay in Nashville!
The Best Place to Stay in Nashville
As you melt into the graceful elegance of our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll agree that it is the best place to stay in Nashville. This beautifully restored plantation home sits on an unheard-of 6 acres near downtown Nashville and is the only property of its kind in the area. The exquisite restoration of this mansion brings to life the luxury of the Antebellum South.
One thing that makes our Inn the best place to stay in Nashville is the artistry you’ll encounter here. The mansion was meticulously restored and today showcases many of its original features, including ornate fireplaces, glimmering chandeliers, and the original heart pine floors, not to mention a beautiful array of antique period furnishings throughout.
Inside our Bed and Breakfast near downtown Nashville, you’ll find ten luxurious guest rooms spaced out throughout the mansion, with an additional five guest rooms in our Retreat House. Each of our expansive guest suites in the mansion is tastefully decorated with various opulent touches, not to mention a host of high-end amenities – no wonder it’s the best place to stay in Nashville! Aside from the luxury of our guest rooms, they are undeniably romantic, providing the perfect place for you to escape with your sweetheart.
We’re more than just the best place to stay in Nashville for couples, though! We can also accommodate larger groups, business retreats, weddings, family reunions, and more. Our Retreat House is the perfect space for groups traveling together. Inside the Retreat house, you’ll find five guest rooms, each with king or queen beds, 4k Televisions, air conditioning, and so much more.
Though our Bed and Breakfast’s elegance and historic charm near downtown Nashville is undoubtedly the star of any great vacation here, we can’t forget about our breakfasts. Awaken to the aromas of a freshly made breakfast each morning, just one more special treat you often don’t indulge in at home. It’s the perfect way to start your day as you get ready to explore the incredible Music City.
The Best Things to do in Nashville
Now that you know the best place to stay in Nashville, it’s time we turn our attention to what you’re going to do while here! Nashville is certainly a country music hot spot, home to the famed country music hall of fame, The Grand Ole Opry, and fun attractions like the Honky Tonk Highway and historic recording studios.
These things certainly rank high on our list of the best things to do in Nashville, but there’s so much more to this incredible city than that! Here are just a few of our ideas for how to enjoy your next getaway.
- Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville is one of the most famous streets and an absolute “must” for things to do in Nashville. It has a little something for everyone and is where you’ll find many of the famed honky tonks of Nashville.
- Eat! Nashville’s Restaurants are delicious, and the city has a foodie reputation, including the famed Nashville hot chicken. We have a guide to some of the top Nashville restaurants here.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, which features various exhibits and activities that teach you about the rich history of country music.
- Take in a show at the Grand Ole Opry, or tour the historic Ryman Auditorium, which at one time housed this fantastic show.
- Visit one of the many great museums in Nashville, including the National Museum of African American Music, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the Historic RCB Studio B.
- Get your craft drink on! There are some great distilleries in the Nashville area, and you might also want to hit up one of the great breweries in the area.
- There’s some excellent shopping in Nashville, with enough variety that you really can find something for everyone.
- A trip to Nashville wouldn’t be complete without taking in a live musical performance. Head to one of the city’s iconic venues, such as 3rd & Lindsley, Exit/In, or The Basement.
- Tour some of the beautiful historic homes in the area, including Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, Belle Meade Plantation, Travellers Rest Plantation, and of course, our very own Belle Air Mansion.
At the end of the day, whatever it is you choose to do in Nashville, we know you’re going to have a great time – and it’s in part because you’re going to stay at the best place to stay in Nashville. Are you ready to plan? Book your room at the #1 best place to stay in Nashville today!