The exciting music-oriented city of Nashville is a truly incredible place to spend a few days this summer. With so many great things to do in Nashville, you’ll never be bored. But are you struggling to determine where to stay in Nashville? Look no further than our luxurious Bed and Breakfast, the Belle Air Mansion. It’s perfect for families traveling together, couples looking for a bit of romance, girlfriend getaways, and so much more.
When choosing where to stay in Nashville, we think it’s important to find someplace that reflects everything you’re looking for in a great getaway: comfortable accommodations, welcoming hospitality, top-notch amenities, and a great location. You’ll find that and much more at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. There’s a reason we’re rated as one of the best places to stay in Nashville! We’re just a few minutes from some of the top Nashville restaurants, the famed honky tonks on Broadway Street in Nashville, Music Row, great shopping, and so much more – but that’s just the beginning.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast offers truly one-of-a-kind lodging. Stay in our impeccably restored Greek-Revival Mansion, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by the distinct charm and character of the Antebellum South. We’re surrounded by six acres of beautiful landscaping, so you’ll be able to leave the busy din of city noise behind you – but you’ll never be too far away to enjoy the best of it. No wonder so many consider us a top choice for where to stay in Nashville!
If you’re ready to experience the simple elegance of a bygone era this summer, book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast near downtown Nashville today!
Where to Stay in Nashville This Summer
When it comes to deciding where to stay in Nashville this summer, we don’t think it will take you long to see why we’re rated as the top Bed and Breakfast and the best choice for all types of getaways. It also won’t take you more than a few minutes on our property to see what sets us apart from other lodgings in the Nashville area.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful southern plantation home situated on six peaceful acres near Broadway Street in Nashville. We mean it when we say it’s the only historic Bed and Breakfast of its kind, at once filled with beautiful artistry and historic details and retaining its original glory. Inside, you’ll find nods to its rich past, including ornate fireplaces, shimmering chandeliers, original flooring, and antique furnishings. Why choose something ordinary when looking for where to stay in Nashville when you can seek the extraordinary?
Belle Air Mansion offers ten luxurious guest rooms in the mansion itself, with an additional five guest rooms in our Retreat House. Each suite is tastefully decorated with a range of period furnishings, opulent touches, and high-end amenities. Our Retreat House is the perfect space for groups traveling together, whether for Corporate Retreats, Destination Weddings, Family Reunions, or other groups. Inside the Retreat house, you’ll find five guest rooms with king or queen beds, 4k Televisions, air conditioning, and more.
As you melt into the graceful elegance of our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll agree that when it comes to where to stay in Nashville, nothing beats the Belle Air Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Nashville.
The Best Things to do in Nashville This Summer
When choosing where to stay in Nashville, we know one of the biggest considerations to make (aside from comfort, of course) is location. You won’t find a better location than the one offered by our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. There are many great things to do in Nashville, and staying here places you near the top attractions.
Whether this is your first time visiting this exciting city, or you’ve been many times before, you won’t run out of things to do. Nashville is packed with attractions and activities and sets the perfect stage for fun, romantic, and exciting getaways! With the following list of our favorite things to do in Nashville, we’ll help you stay as busy as you want to be.
- You can’t miss a visit to Broadway Street in Nashville. It’s one of the most popular things to do in Nashville, and for good reasons. This vibrant street is a hub for art, live music, and entertainment.
- Just as important as choosing where to stay in Nashville is deciding where to eat, and there are plenty of choices! Nashville’s Restaurants are delicious, and the city has a foodie reputation. We have a guide to some of the top Nashville restaurants here.
- Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, which features various exhibits and activities related to the city’s country music heritage.
- Taking in a performance at the Grand Ole Opry is a quintessential Nashville experience. You can also tour the historic Ryman Auditorium.
- There are several museums worth visiting in Nashville, including the National Museum of African American Music, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the Historic RCB Studio B.
- Visit local craft breweries and distilleries, of which there are several!
- Nashville is nicknamed Music City, so don’t miss your chance to enjoy live music, especially at the city’s Honky Tonks. There’s always something happening around town, including this list of music events in the coming months.
- When you need a nature break, try ziplining through the trees at Nashville Shores, biking the Greenway, or heading underground to caves like Lost River Cave and Cumberland Caverns.
- There’s some excellent shopping in Nashville, with enough variety that you really can find something for everyone.
- Relax, unwind, and enjoy the unique ambiance at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast.
From where to stay in Nashville and what to do once you’re here, we have you covered. Book your room at our #1-rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!