There are plenty of great things to do in Nashville, but with a nickname like Music City, you better believe all things music are front and center in every great Nashville getaway. One of the top-rated attractions in the city is the Country Music Hall of Fame, and it just so happens to be a short 5-mile drive from our luxury Nashville Bed and Breakfast.
In fact, apart from the stunning grace and elegance, you’ll find within these walls, our location is one of the best things about our Nashville Bed and Breakfast! Nowhere else in the city can you find such a wonderful mix of luxurious accommodations, genuine southern hospitality, exceptional amenities, and an unbeatable location. There’s a reason our Nashville Bed and Breakfast is rated as one of the best places to stay in Nashville.
Are you ready to get out and explore this incredible city’s musical heritage? Book your room at our #1 rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!
Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
The music history behind the walls of the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville is nothing short of impressive. It’s an immersive experience perfect for avid country music enthusiasts and casual fans alike. The Country Music Hall of Fame, which started in 1964, is one of the largest museums in the world that is dedicated to the preservation of American country music.
Inside the Country Music Hall of Fame, you’ll find fall more than the actual hall of fame. You’ll also encounter one of the most extensive music collections in the world and a diverse range of exhibits that relate to the rise of country music in America. It’s truly the best place to go if you want to understand the roots of country music and how it evolved in America.
Here are some things to expect from your visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville:
- Visit the actual Country Music Hall of Fame. Being part of the Country Music Hall of Fame is country music’s highest honor. Here, you’ll be introduced to country music legends like Hank Williams, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, and more.
- Current exhibits at the Country Music Hall of Fame museum include American Currents: State of the Music, Florida Georgia Line: Mix it up Strong, Bill Anderson: As Far as I Can See, Kacey Musgraves: All of the Colors, and Outlaws & Armadillos: Country’s Roaring 70’s.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame also has an extensive collection of artifacts related to the industry, including a vast moving image collection, the wonderful Bob Pinson Recorded Sound Collection and a range of amazing photographs.
- Apart from these great exhibits, there’s always something exciting happening at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Check out their events calendar before you visit to see what else may be in store for you.
- Don’t leave without shopping at the amazing Circa Museum Store or the Hatch Show Print Store.
The Country Music Hall of Fame is currently open every day of the week between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Tickets can be purchased in advance of your visit online or when you arrive.
Discover the Best Place to Stay in Nashville
While you’re doing things like exploring the vast history at the Country Music Hall of Fame, dancing and singing your heart out on Honky Tonk Highway, and otherwise enjoying all of the best things to do in Nashville this spring and summer, you’ll need a place to stay. There’s nowhere better than our Nashville Bed and Breakfast.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast is rated as one of the best places to stay in Nashville. In part, we owe this to our incredible location near all of the city’s best attractions, but truly what makes us so great is the exceptional accommodations and unbeatable hospitality you’ll enjoy while here.
Our beautiful Nashville Bed and Breakfast sits on an unprecedented six acres in downtown Nashville. We meticulously restored this former plantation home to its 1800s Antebellum glory. Inside, you’ll find a range of artful touches, including ornate fireplaces, glimmering chandeliers, and the original heart pine floors, not to mention a beautiful array of antique period furnishings throughout.
You’ll have your choice of ten guest rooms in the main house or perhaps one of the five guest rooms in our retreat house. Each of our expansive guest suites in the mansion is tastefully decorated with various opulent touches, not to mention a host of high-end amenities. Don’t you think it’s time you see the Country Music Hall of Fame for yourself? Start planning your trip and book your room at our exceptional Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!