When it comes to finding the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, you don’t need to look any further than the impeccable Belle Air Mansion. There are few things better than enjoying a few romantic days with your sweetheart, especially when they feature the magical elegance of southern Antebellum style. It’s even better when that special place is just minutes from the top attractions in an exciting city like Nashville!
Nashville is famous for its warm, embracing hospitality, a varied and delicious food scene (Nashville hot chicken, anyone?), and an impressive range of music venues and attractions. There are so many amazing things to do in Nashville, TN, and it will all be right at your fingertips when you stay with us at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN.
Embrace the distinct charm and character of the Antebellum South at Belle Air Mansion, a beautifully-restored Greek-Revival style Bed, and Breakfast in Nashville, TN. We’re just minutes from downtown Nashville, offering you the very best this city has to offer with one convenient getaway. This will be one of the best getaways of the year. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, today!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN
One look at the Belle air Mansion, and it’s easy to see why it’s the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN. From the moment you first pull up to this immaculately restored Antebellum-era home, you’ll be captivated by the history, the elegance, and the romance of the building and its grounds.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, would be beautiful no matter what. Still, somehow, the fact that it’s situated on an unprecedented 6 acres so close to downtown Nashville makes it even better. Here, you get the perfect blend of elegance and history without sacrificing the fun side of your getaway, too. We’re just minutes away from Broadway Street, where you’ll find some of the top honky tonks in Nashville, not to mention a great range of bars, restaurants, attractions, and more.
As beautiful as the exterior of our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, is, the real magic is found inside. Here, you’ll find a beautiful blend of history, artistry, and unique architectural touches throughout. Many of the original features of this building, such as original heart pine floors, are highlighted around the Inn, and we’ve thoughtfully decorated with an array of antique furnishings throughout our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN. These small touches bring so much character to your stay.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, offers a total of fifteen guest rooms. Ten of them are in the main mansion, with an additional five guest rooms in our Retreat House. Each of our expansive guest suites in the mansion is tastefully decorated with a range of period furnishings and opulent touches. At the same time, some of them have finer touches that offer the perfect place to retreat for a few days of luxurious intimacy.
Romantic Things to do in Nashville in 2022
Though the elegance and historic charm of our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, is undoubtedly the star of any great getaway, we can’t forget about all of the wonderfully romantic things to do in Nashville, TN. Our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, is only 5.5 miles from many of the top attractions in downtown Nashville.
We won’t blame you if you don’t want to leave your luxurious guest rooms at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, for too long. But when you do, here are 10 of our top recommendations for romantic things to do in Nashville, TN.
- Enjoy a romantic carriage ride through downtown Nashville. These rides take you past popular sights like Riverfront Park, Wild Horse Saloon, and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Take your sweetheart dancing at one of Nashville’s many Honky Tonks on Nashville’s Honky Tonk Highway.
- Enjoy some quiet time in nature at Radnor Lake State Park or the Shelby Bottoms Greenway.
- One of the best places to watch a sunset over Nashville’s beautiful skyline is Love Circle.
- Sipping your way through Nashville’s best breweries, wineries, and distilleries is a fun and tasty way to enjoy some time in Music City.
- Watch the Grand Ole Opry!
- If you’re a fan of country music, check out the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at one of Nashville’s incredible restaurants.
- A great “date-night” spot in downtown Nashville is City Winery, where you can enjoy a great meal, sample some of their delicious wine, and watch a show, all in one venue.
- Enjoy one of the hands-on classes or experiences at the Goo Goo Shop.
There are so many great things to do in Nashville, and that’s one of the many reasons Music City is rated as one of the best romantic getaways in Tennessee. There are so many more romantic things to do in Nashville than we’ve listed here – but first, you need to head over to our website and book your getaway at our stunning Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN.