Summer in Nashville is starting to heat up, and it’s time to get out and explore Music City’s top attractions, like the sensational Broadway Street in Nashville! Broadway Street in Nashville is home to some of the city’s top attractions, like notable honky tonks and live music venues, great restaurants, museums, etc. The best part? It’s just minutes from our extraordinary Nashville Bed and Breakfast!
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, once a magnificent Greek-Revival plantation home, now offers some of the best accommodations in downtown Nashville. Apart from the stunning architecture and period furnishings throughout, we offer 15 luxurious guest rooms, exceptional hospitality, and plenty of high-end amenities to compliment your stay in Nashville. When you’re ready to have some fun, you’ll find top attractions like Broadway Street in Nashville, just a few miles away.
With a thriving music scene, exciting nightlife, top-notch restaurants, and historic charm, Nashville truly has it all. Let’s have some fun this summer. Book your room at our luxury Nashville Bed and Breakfast today.
Things to do on Broadway Street in Nashville
Broadway Street in Nashville is one of the main thoroughfares in the city. Though it once served mainly as a connection point to the port on the Cumberland River, today, it’s a vibrant hub for art, music, and entertainment. It’s one of the biggest draws in the city, especially if you’re looking for a bit of dancing and fun at the city’s famed Honky Tonks. But that’s not all it has to offer.
The Broadway historic district (commonly referred to as Lower Broadway or simply “Lower Broad”) sits in the shadow of the legendary Ryman Theatre and is surrounded by various music-industry establishments. This is where you’ll find the city’s top Honky Tonks – but that’s not all. There’s also great shopping here, as well as some fantastic restaurants. Below, we’ve highlighted a few of our favorite things to do on Broadway Street in Nashville.
- Take a walk down Honky Tonk Highway, which started in the 1930s. This fabulous four-block stretch of Lower Broadway has long been known as the heart of country music. Here, you’ll find not just the honky tonk bars but a fun variety of country western-themed shops and restaurants.
- Broadway Street in Nashville is where you’ll find some of the city’s top music-industry museums, too, like the Patsy Cline Museum and the Johnny Cash Museum.
- Take a tour of the famed Ryman Auditorium, which served as the home of the Grand Ole Opry from 1943 to 1974.
- Visit the Bridgestone Arena, home to the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame. It’s a must-see for any sports fan.
- Take a minute to treat yourself while strolling along Broadway Street in Nashville. The Goo Goo Shop is a confectionery store offering retro candies, cakes, milkshakes, etc.
- Admire the beautiful architecture of Union Station, a former train depot built in 1900 on Broadway Street in Nashville. The stained glass ceiling in this hotel’s lobby is stunning, and it’s a beautiful reminder of this part of Nashville’s historic past.
- Enjoy the art-deco interior and exhibits inside the Frist Art Museum. This building once housed the post office and anchored Broadway Street in Nashville.
- Shop for treasures at the historic Ernest Tubb Record Shop.
- Grab a bite to eat at Merchants Restaurant, located in the former Victorian Merchant Hotel. Casual diners will love the first-floor bistro, but head to the restaurant on the second floor for more elevated dining.
- When you’re ready for a break in the afternoon, Nashville’s Riverfront Park is a great place to do it. There are also open-air concerts and events held here.
The Best Place to Stay in Nashville
There’s so much to explore and enjoy on Broadway Street in Nashville – not to mention all the other great things to do in Nashville – that you’ll want a few days to explore it all. Luckily, our Bed and Breakfast is just a few miles away from Broadway Street in Nashville and close to the top attractions in the area. But while it’s close to the top things to do in Nashville, it’s just far enough away from the city noise, so you’ll feel like you’re truly getting away.
Our guests tell us repeatedly that their stay at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast far exceeded their expectations. Since bursting onto the Nashville lodging scene, our Nashville Bed and Breakfast has earned a reputation for excellence in everything we do. We don’t think it will take you long to see why we’re rated as one of the best places to stay near downtown Nashville.
Inside the mansion, you’ll find fifteen exquisite guest rooms, each decorated with stunning artistry and featuring plenty of its original architectural features, including ornate fireplaces, glimmering chandeliers, and the original heart pine floors, not to mention a beautiful array of antique furnishings throughout. These rooms are undeniably romantic and the perfect place to retreat for a few days of luxurious intimacy.
Give us a chance to show you what genuine southern hospitality looks like this summer – and stay with us at our #1-rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!