Are you looking for a fantastic place to plan your girlfriend getaway this fall? There’s no better girlfriend getaway destination than the vibrant and exciting city of Nashville. Nashville, nicknamed Music City, is a spectacular place to come together with your best girlfriends and enjoy dedicated time nurturing your friendships.
There are so many great things to do in Nashville, with a little bit of something for everyone. Whether you’re into country music, great shopping, the outdoors, history, or something else entirely, you’ll find that Nashville is the perfect destination for your girlfriend getaway this fall. While you’re in town celebrating your closest friends, there’s no better place to stay than our historic Nashville Bed and Breakfast.
With plenty of comfortable accommodations for everyone, genuinely welcoming southern hospitality, top-notch amenities, and a great location, it’s easy to see why Belle Air Mansion ranks as one of the best places to stay in Nashville. Our Inn offers just the right combination of historic elegance and modern convenience. We’re just a few minutes from some of the top Nashville restaurants, the famed honky tonks on Broadway Street in Nashville, Music Row, great shopping, and so much more.
Stay in our impeccably restored Greek Revival Mansion, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by the distinct charm and character of the Antebellum South. Treat your best girlfriends to something special this fall. Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast near downtown Nashville today!
The Best Girlfriend Getaway in Nashville
How you spend your girlfriend getaway in Nashville is entirely up to you – but there are plenty of fantastic things to do in Nashville to keep your group busy and having fun for days. But, just as important as deciding what you’re going to do while you’re here is choosing a great place to stay. For that, there’s nothing better than our historic Nashville Bed and Breakfast.
Plenty of things set our exceptional Inn apart from our competition. It starts with the restored historic elegance of this Antebellum Mansion, which perfectly harmonizes the grace and elegance of the Old South with today’s modern conveniences. We’re also just a few miles from the heart of the action in downtown Nashville, making it easier than ever for you and your friends to enjoy the top-rated things to do during your girlfriend getaway.
Everywhere you turn, you’ll enjoy the stunning artistry and historic details of our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville – from the grand entrance to the minute details in every guest room. From ornate fireplaces and shimmering chandeliers to original flooring and antique furnishings, no detail has been left behind. It’s this incredible attention to detail and nod to our past that make our Bed and Breakfast a wonderful place to base your girlfriend getaway in Nashville.
Moreover, we have more than enough space to accommodate all of your closest girlfriends. With ten luxurious guest rooms in the mansion itself and an additional five guest rooms in our more private Retreat House, the perfect space for girlfriend getaways in Nashville. As you melt into the graceful elegance of our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll agree that when it comes to where to stay for your girlfriend getaway in Nashville, nothing beats the Belle Air Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Nashville.
The Best Things to do in Nashville
You may not want to do much other than enjoy being pampered and relaxed while on your girlfriend getaway in Nashville – and we would hardly blame you for that. Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast makes indulging in life’s little things easy! However, Nashville certainly won’t disappoint for those moments when you want a little more excitement.
There are many great things to do in Nashville, and staying here places you near the top attractions. Whether this is your first time visiting this exciting city or you’ve been many times before, you won’t run out of things to do on your girlfriend getaway in Nashville. Below, we’ve included just a few of our favorite things to do in Nashville.
- Is there any more quintessential way to enjoy your girlfriend getaway in Nashville than shopping? There’s so much variety here, and it’s a fantastic way to explore the city and find great new additions to your wardrobe or great, one-of-a-kind gifts.
- If you and your girlfriends are looking for a vibrant night of fun, look no further than Broadway Street in Nashville. It’s one of the most popular things to do in Nashville, especially for those planning a girlfriend getaway. This vibrant street is an art, live music, and entertainment hub.
- When you and your girlfriends need a bite to eat, the top-rated Nashville restaurants certainly won’t disappoint.
- Country music fans? Then enjoy a trip to the Country Music Hall of Fame, which features various exhibits and activities related to the city’s country music heritage.
- Class up your girlfriend getaway in Nashville with a trip to the historic Grand Ole Opry. You can also tour the historic Ryman Auditorium, where this famed show once performed.
- There are several museums worth visiting in Nashville, including the National Museum of African American Music, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the Historic RCB Studio B.
- Visit local craft breweries and distilleries, of which there are several!
- How about getting out with your favorite girlfriends and doing some dancing? There’s nowhere better for this than the exciting world of Nashville’s Honky Tonks.
From where to stay for your girlfriend getaway in Nashville and what to do once you’re here, we have you covered. Book your room at our #1-rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!