As a luxury Bed and Breakfast and destination wedding and event venue in Nashville, it’s fair to say that we see a lot of romantic getaways. Whether you’re here celebrating a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, or another special occasion, there are so many romantic things to do in Nashville. It’s the perfect city to wine and dine with your sweetheart and have a little fun while doing it.
Nashville is one of the most exciting cities in the country, popular for girls’ weekends, romantic getaways, and just about everything else. It’s no surprise, either, given just how diverse the range of romantic things to do in Nashville is! At the heart of it, what Nashville offers couples is an exciting destination to slow down, reconnect, and enjoy some uninterrupted time together doing the things you love.
At the heart of your getaway will be our #1-rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast, located just minutes from all the fun and romantic things to do in Nashville. If it’s been too long since you’ve been able to get away and treat your sweetheart to something special, then now is the time to start planning. Book your room at the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN today!
The Most Romantic Things to do in Nashville, TN
You have plenty of options when it comes to finding the best and most romantic things to do in Nashville, TN. It depends on the type of couple you are and the things you like to do together. For example, are you a foodie into great wine and food adventures, or are outdoor adventures more your style? Perhaps you like shopping and exploring local museums? Whatever you enjoy doing together, you’ll find plenty of romantic things to do in Nashville.
If you’re ready to get out there and play, here are some of our top recommendations for the most romantic things to do in Nashville, TN.
- One of our favorite romantic things when away from home is trying new restaurants. From fine dining to delicious food trucks, you’ll find that there are some truly exceptional Nashville restaurants worth trying.
- Before or after that dinner, grab a drink at one of Nashville’s breweries, wineries, and distilleries. Alternatively, have a little bit of it at venues like City Winery.
- If you and your sweetheart love listening to live music and tearing up the dance floor, one of the most romantic things to do in Nashville is heading to Nashville’s Honky Tonk Highway.
- Nashville is a true music fans’ delight. From places like the Country Music Hall of Fame to the historic RCA Studio B, there are plenty of ways for you as a couple to nurture your music-love spirit.
- Take in a great view and savor some intimate conversation at Love Circle – it’s beautiful at sunset, and it’s easy to see why it ranks as one of the most romantic things to do in Nashville.
- There are plenty of great live music venues around town, but none are more famous than the Grand Ole Opry. Plan for a memorable night in Music City, and discover why this is one of the most romantic things to do in Nashville.
- Walking in nature, especially in these beautiful fall months, tops the list of romantic things to do in Nashville. You’ll find plenty of great trails in the area, including Radnor Lake State Park and the Shelby Bottoms Greenway.
- Get a few laughs together and have fun at Zanie’s, one of the best comedy shows in town! Laughter is one of the best medicines, and enjoying it together is truly one of the most romantic things to do in Nashville!
- Get in a history lesson and visit the gorgeous Belle Meade Plantation, one of our favorite romantic things to do in Nashville.
- Continue with the historic feel of your getaway, and take a romantic carriage ride through downtown Nashville – one of the most classically romantic things to do in Nashville.
The Best Nashville Bed and Breakfast
While you’re adventuring and enjoying all of these romantic things to do in Nashville, you’ll need a romantic and welcoming place to retreat to at the end of the day. There’s nowhere more romantic than our historic Nashville Bed and Breakfast – a place where you can withdraw at the end of the day, just the two of you, and enjoy plenty of downtime together.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast offers unprecedented elegance, opulence, and romance, all set inside a stunningly restored Antebellum mansion. From the moment you pull up to our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN, you’ll step back in time to an era that was simpler and exceedingly more romantic. We have no doubt that the elegance of our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville will go far in setting the perfect tone for your romantic escape.
Inside the mansion, you’ll find ornate fireplaces, glittering chandeliers, antique period furnishings, and luxurious guest rooms, each equipped with king or queen beds and a range of amenities, including in some rooms fireplaces, jetted soaking tubs, and fireplaces. There are more than enough romantic things to do in Nashville to keep you busy. But in those off moments when you don’t want to do anything, luxury at the Belle Air Mansion awaits.