For many, February is a month in which to celebrate romance, but we see no need to relegate romance to one solitary month of the year. That is especially true when you consider just how romantic our bed and breakfast is, coupled with all of the romantic things to do in Nashville TN. Romantic getaways are a time-honored part of the Bed and Breakfast industry, and one we love being a part of.
Whether you’re looking for somewhere special to enjoy each other’s company or have something special like an anniversary or other occasion to celebrate, you’ll be hard-pressed to find anything quite as luxurious and romantic as the Belle Air Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Nashville TN. When was the last time you gave yourself enough time to slow down and appreciate the most important relationship in your life?
If it’s been too long, why not take some time to start planning for those special moments right now? The exciting town of Nashville, filled with plenty of fun and romantic things to do, will be waiting! Book your room at the Belle Air Mansion today.
The Most Romantic Things to do in Nashville TN
Though it’s certainly important to choose the right accommodations for your getaway (more on that later), it’s just as important to plan in plenty of fun. You may not want to leave the comfort of our Bed and Breakfast, which is of course entirely your choice. However, with so many fun and romantic things to do in Nashville TN just waiting for you, we think you might want to plan one or more of these activities into your stay.
After all, getting outside and enjoying each other’s company in the fresh air, and making sure to continue to date each other is one of the best ways to continue building intimacy. Beyond the four walls of the Belle Air Mansion, you’ll find that the town of Nashville itself is filled with romantic things to do.
Here are 10 of our top recommendations for romantic things to do in Nashville:
- Continue with the historic feel of your getaway, and take a romantic carriage ride through downtown Nashville. These rides take you through Downtown Nashville and past popular sights, such as Riverfront Park, Wild Horse Saloon, and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- If you enjoy dancing, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to show off your moves at one of Nashville’s many Honky Tonks. Nashville’s Honky Tonk Highway is a fascinating place to explore and a wonderful place to spend a romantic evening laughing and having fun together.
- For some relaxing time in nature, head to the Forest Hills neighborhood where there are a wonderful series of hiking trails, including some that lead to Radnor Lake State Park. Another great place to go is the Shelby Bottoms Greenway, a 960-acre natural park in East Nashville.
- As the weather warms up this spring, it’s a great time to head to Love Circle to watch a romantic sunset over Nashville, and maybe even enjoy a romantic picnic. This park offers one of the best views of downtown Nashville, and should definitely be on the list when it comes to romantic things to do in Nashville TN.
- Enjoy a variety of tastings together in Nashville, including at local breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Watch the Grand Ole Opry at the beautiful Opry House. It’s recently reopened to guests for weekly shows.
- If you’re fans of country music, you won’t want to miss a chance to reminisce and enjoy some history at the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at one of Nashville’s incredible restaurants. From simple foodie favorites to elegant dinners for two, there’s plenty of variety for this traditional date-night activity.
- Enjoy a wonderful night at City Winery, where you can enjoy a great meal, sample some of their delicious wine, and watch a show, all in one venue.
- Do something a little different and a little sweet – visit Nashville’s famed Goo Goo Shop, a delightful candy shop that not only offers yummy confections but classes and hands-on experiences as well.
Romantic Accommodations For Your Nashville Getaway
When it comes to planning the perfect romantic getaway in Nashville, there’s more to take into account than all of the romantic things to do in Nashville. In fact, one of the most important considerations you’ll need to weigh is where to stay. Odds are, your lodging will be a big part of your getaway, after all! If you’re looking for elegance, opulence, and a bit of history in your lodging, you can’t do any better than our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, TN.
We don’t take our role in your romantic getaways lightly and know just how important it is to fan the flames of your relationship. But once you’ve arrived at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, we don’t think it will take you long to slip into the right frame of mind, leaving behind all of your stresses and worries, to enjoy this intimate time together.
From the moment you pull up to the Belle Air Mansion, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to the Old South; a world that was in ways simpler and exceedingly more romantic. Our meticulously restored Antebellum plantation home will, no doubt, help you start off your romantic getaway in the best of ways.
As you step through the doors, immerse yourself in the opulence of our mansion, with its ornate fireplaces, glittering chandeliers, antique period furnishings, and luxurious guest rooms. How you enjoy the time in our spacious suites is entirely up to you. Each guest room comes equipped with king or queen beds and a range of amenities, including in some rooms fireplaces, jetted soaking tubs, and fireplaces.
There are more than enough romantic things to do in Nashville to keep you busy, but only as busy as you want to be. The rest of the time, you’re welcome to get cozy in the privacy of our guest rooms and enjoy our 6-acre estate at your leisure. This is the getaway you deserve. Head to our website and book your room today, so you can start enjoying all of these romantic things to do in Nashville TN!