If you find yourself madly in love with your partner and you’re ready to take the next step, we have a few suggestions on just where to do it! There are plenty of great places to propose in Nashville – which also just so happens to be one of the most popular vacation destinations in the country right now.
Nashville is an exceedingly romantic city. We can think of nothing better than whisking your sweetheart off to a special few days, all about them, before finding one of the best places to propose in Nashville and then popping that question. As one of the leading Nashville wedding venues, we love helping young couples seek out fantastic places to propose in Nashville and celebrating that special moment as appropriate.
If Nashville features prominently in this part of your wedding journey, we’d love to talk to you about our #1-rated Nashville wedding venue, too -and perhaps even lock in a date for the big nuptials while you’re here. We specialize in everything from multi-day destination wedding affairs to small, intimate elopements and special celebrations.
Are you ready to explore the best places to propose in Nashville? Book your room at our #1-rated Bed and Breakfast in Nashville today!
The Best Places to Propose in Nashville
There are plenty of romantic things to do in Nashville and, accordingly, plenty of romantic places to propose in Nashville. Whether you’re looking for an intimate setting with just the two of you or somewhere with a large crowd, we’d love to help you find the perfect place to pop the question. Below, we’ve rounded up 10 of the top-rated places to propose in Nashville.
- One of the most beautiful places to propose in Nashville is Cheekwood Estate & Gardens. There are several spots around the estate that would make the perfect backdrop for the big moment, but our personal favorite is the reflection pool.
- Perhaps one of the most iconic (and maybe even obvious, though not in a bad way) places to propose in Nashville is the majestic Parthenon, located at Centennial Park.
- If you like sky-high city views, a great place to pop the question is on the rooftop of The Bridge Building. The rooftop patio is a great place to enjoy a casual drink and bites to share, and as the sun begins to set, a gorgeous stage will be set for your big moment.
- If you’re the type of couple that likes big adventures, then one of the top places to propose in Nashville for you is Radnor Lake State Park. Spend the day hiking and enjoying some time in nature, and end the day starting your next chapter together.
- Let the crowds gather as you propose on the beautiful John Siegenthaler Pedestrian Bridge. The city backdrop here will also make for some fantastic photos!
- Take a beautiful drive on the Natchez Trace Parkway – known as one of the most scenic drives in the country – and take a moment to yourself on the Double Arch Bridge. With these views, it’s easy to see why this is one of the best places to propose in Nashville.
- For those iconic city and river views of Nashville, head to Nashville Riverfront Park. It’s one of the most popular places to propose in Nashville.
- Want to keep it simple and enjoy a luxurious dinner date ending with a romantic proposal? There’s nothing more romantic than dinner at the Hermitage Hotel.
- Another excellent place to propose in Nashville is Love Circle. If the name isn’t enough reason to consider this spot, how about the views? It’s one of the best in the city.
- Let Nashville’s incredible architecture be the backdrop to your perfect proposal. There are a lot of great buildings to choose from, including the Ryman Theater and the Frist Art Museum.
There’s one more place to consider, the Belle Air Mansion. Can you imagine a more romantic setting than our historic, Antebellum mansion as you ask your sweetheart the biggest question of your life to date? With all of its grace and elegance, Belle Air Mansion is easily one of the best places to propose in Nashville!
Choose the Best Nashville Wedding Venue
Hopefully, these places to propose in Nashville will give you the inspiration you need to take the next step. Once you’ve done that, it’s time to turn your attention to planning the big day! There are quite a few fabulous Nashville wedding venues to choose from, but there’s only one that brings with it the grace and elegance of the Antebellum South.
The Belle Air Mansion is a meticulously restored, Greek-Revival-style Mansion from the 1800s. It’s one of the last remaining historical remnants of its kind, and it’s the only property like it near downtown Nashville. From the moment you first drive up to this impeccable building, it’s easy to see why it’s one of the top-rated Nashville wedding venues. It truly does have it all!
Inside our Nashville wedding venue, you’ll find a variety of preserved historic touches, including ornate fireplaces, glimmering chandeliers, 13-foot high ceilings, period furnishings, and beautiful architecture throughout. Outside, you’ll be awed by our gorgeous grounds, complete with majestic 200 year-old-trees, a restored 200-year-old rose garden, and a gazebo. There are plenty of intimate places for your photos and ceremony, which is just one more reason we’re one of the best Nashville wedding venues.
The Belle Air Mansion can accommodate a range of weddings, including large multi-day destination wedding events to small, intimate ceremonies and elopements. There’s plenty of space for your wedding party to spread out and stay for your ceremony, and the property will lend an exquisite and timeless elegance to your wedding day. Reach out to learn more about one of the best Nashville wedding venues today!