When it comes to holiday events in downtown Nashville, there’s nothing that beats the magic of the Gaylord Opryland Christmas. “A Country Christmas in Nashville” is a long-standing tradition featuring an extravaganza of holiday lights, decorations, and festivities. If you’ve yet to experience the Gaylord Opryland Christmas, you truly are missing out. This year, the event will take place from November 12, 2021 – January 2, 2022.
As magical as this event is, it’s not the only reason to visit downtown Nashville this holiday season. Nashville is a great place to kick of your holiday shopping, all the while relaxing and staying at our exquisitely restored Antebellum Mansion. Belle Air Mansion offers ten beautiful guest rooms, beautiful period furnishings, and tranquil grounds, all just minutes from the best shopping and attractions in downtown Nashville.
Give yourself something to look forward to this holiday season. Book a room at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville today!
See the Gaylord Opryland Christmas Event This Year!
The annual Gaylord Opryland Christmas event, titled “A Country Christmas in Nashville,” has been a long-standing tradition in Nashville. There truly is no better way to celebrate the season than at this Christmas spectacular. You’ll find yourself mesmerized by the acres of twinkling lights and decorations and entertained by countless activities, shows, and events.
It is an incredible months-long celebration of all things Christmas. Here are some of the best activities you can expect to enjoy at this year’s Gaylord Opryland Christmas event:
- There are more than 3 million holiday lights on display during the Gaylord Opryland Christmas event. It’s truly a magical sight to behold and one of our favorite holiday traditions in all of Nashville.
- Have a bit of old-fashioned fun while ice tubing down the 15-foot-high, four-lane ice tubing hill.
- There’s an outdoor ice skating rink at the Gaylord Opryland Christmas event, leaving room for hours of old-fashioned winter fun on this beautiful 9,000 square-foot rink made with real ice.
- Enjoy the walk-through scenes from the most iconic and beloved Christmas movies.
- There’s some classic gingerbread decorating, with all supplies provided.
- Experience a private horse-drawn carriage ride and enjoy the decorations and lights of the Gaylord Opryland Christmas Event. The ride takes about 12 minutes.
- While visiting the Gaylord Opryland Christmas event, you can set sail on the General Jackson Showboat for a lunch or dinner cruise and live holiday show.
- Several live shows are happening throughout the Gaylord Opryland Christmas event, including a performance by GRAMMY® Award-winning and Country Music Hall of Fame members, The Oak Ridge Boys.
A Cozy Getaway at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast
You’ll know instantly what makes our Nashville Bed and Breakfast so unique. From the moment you drive up to this historic Antebellum Mansion, you’ll feel the grace and elegance of its past, and you’ll be swept away to a different time and place. This beautifully restored plantation home sits on an unheard-of 6 acres near downtown Nashville and is the only historic bed and breakfast of its kind in the area.
Inside our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, you’ll find 15 luxurious guest rooms spaced out throughout the mansion, with an additional five guest rooms in our Retreat House. Each of our expansive guest suites in the mansion is tastefully decorated with a range of period furnishings and opulent touches and a host of high-end amenities, too. Our Retreat House is the perfect space for groups traveling together, whether for Corporate Retreats, Destination Weddings, Family Reunions, or other groups.
Join us for the Gaylord Opryland Christmas event this holiday season, followed by a bit of holiday shopping and festive fun in downtown Nashville. Book your room at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!