Though Nashville doesn’t get as cold as those in the northern parts of the country, there’s still plenty of chill in the air throughout the winter. What better way to spend a chilly afternoon than by visiting the best coffee shops in Nashville? We’ll start your day off with a deliciously hot cup of coffee in the morning at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville, but when you need a place to take a break and enjoy something warm to drink, or just somewhere to get cozy in the afternoon, there’s nothing that beats a good coffee shop.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville offers one of the most unique lodging experiences in town. We’re only a few miles from the best of downtown Nashville, including Honky Tonk Highway and the Grand Ole Opry. More importantly, we offer you the opportunity to step back in time and sink into the life of luxury at our impeccably restored Antebellum mansion. Book your room at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Coffee Shops in Nashville
There’s a chill in the air outside, and so you decide to step into a cozy coffee shop for a steaming cup of delicious coffee or tea, and maybe a delicious pastry while you’re there. It’s a decision that plays out time and time again – and it’s these moments when it’s helpful to know where the best coffee shops in Nashville are! After all, there’s no doubt that the best coffee shops in Nashville are a bright spot in our winter mornings – and they offer that same cozy retreat well into the afternoon.
Many of the best coffee shops in Nashville are locally owned, each Bringing with them their own piece of music city to the coffee scene. Though choosing the”best” can be a bit subjective, we don’t think reviews and city “buzz” lie. Here are what we consider to be 6 of the best coffee shops in Nashville worth visiting this winter:
- Frothy Monkey is an exquisite coffee shop/restaurant. They serve breakfast through dinner, and the food is more than worth coming here for. They also make roast their own coffee, though, and really what we’re here for is the atmosphere. It’s cozy and approachable and perfect for chilly winter days. There are a couple of locations, and you can’t go wrong with any of them.
- 8th and Roast Coffee Co is well-regarded as one of the best coffee shops in Nashville. They roast their own beans and now have two locations. They also offer seasonal concoctions that are delicious and worth a try.
- Sip coffee in a 1940’s-era lounge, and thank us later. Americano Lounge is easily one of the best coffee shops in Nashville, and they also serve some pretty great cocktails!
- Barista Parlor is more than just one of the best coffee shops in Nashville – they are also the most well-known. There are several locations, all of which we love for their great cups of coffee and unbeatable vibe.
- Bongo Java is the oldest roastery in Nashville – and they serve it up at a variety of locations around Nashville. It’s definitely a “cant-miss” spot!
- Head to Caliber Coffee, which not only serves up a delicious cup of coffee but is also one of the closest to the Belle Air Mansion!
Looking for even more great coffee in Nashville? You can’t go wrong with this most recent list of the best coffee shops in Nashville, put together by the trusty team at Eater.
The Best Place to Stay in Nashville
As great as these coffee shops are, we’re thrilled to start your day off with a delicious cup (or two!) of coffee and breakfast each morning right here at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. Our breakfasts are divine, and just one of the many reasons our Inn is the best place to stay in Nashville.
Apart from fueling you up each morning of your stay, our Nashville Bed and Breakfast offers ten unbelievably luxurious guest rooms, each uniquely decorated and outfitted with high-end amenities. Throughout the common areas of our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, you’ll enjoy beautiful antique furnishings and a fine example of historic southern elegance. Embrace Nashville this winter – book a room at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast today!