With the holidays just around the corner, it’s time to make your list and check it twice. Thankfully, shopping in Downtown Nashville is a festive treat, and you’ll be able to find something for everyone. Take in the sparkling lights and celebratory decor, and head to the excellent local boutiques, antique shops, and unique music-related stores. And what better soundtrack than live country, bluegrass, and honkey tonk music (maybe even a Christmas song or two) wafting through the streets as you treat your loved ones to holiday gifts.
You’ll also find fantastic restaurants and bars to stop at for lunch, happy hour, and dinner while shopping in Downtown Nashville. Frankly, spending any time in Music City is an event you won’t soon forget, especially during the holidays, and even more so when you book your lodging at the premier Nashville Bed and Breakfast: Belle Air Mansion. Why not treat yourself and plan a pre-holiday overnight or a few days away to prepare for the upcoming busy season?
Located just under ten minutes from all the best things to do in Nashville, you’ll be in the perfect place to explore the surrounding area. While back at the mansion, you’ll be relaxing in the lap of luxury in our exquisite guest suites, all exceptionally comfortable and equipped with en suite baths with high-end fixtures. Let us treat you to a hearty breakfast each morning, the best way to start your day before your retail adventures.
The Best Holiday Shopping in Downtown Nashville
Holiday shopping in Downtown Nashville is a joyful experience. You’ll love the music, the outstanding cuisine, and the welcoming southern hospitality we’re known for in Tennesee. Here are a few of the locations we suggest checking out during your stay:
- GasLamp Antiques: This 50,000-square-foot antique mall is home to more than 250 vendors selling some fantastic finds. You never know what treasures you’ll discover!
- Vinterest: The tagline for this unique shop is “where pickers and artisans gather,” and you’ll find a lovely selection of local goods and vintage wares.
- Serendipity: For artisan gifts, women’s apparel, and a selection of children’s gifts, this is a fabulous local boutique for holiday shopping in downtown Nashville.
- Posh Boutique: For stylish and fashion-focused people on your list, this local store has a beautiful selection of men’s and women’s apparel.
- hatWRKS: This shop claims to have the largest selection of hats on the planet! These locally made hats are a bold choice for a unique gift that exudes the soul of Nashville.
- White’s Mercantile: For charming gifts, clothing, and home goods, this local boutique is an excellent place for holiday shopping in downtown Nashville.
- The Arcade Nashville: Known as Nashville’s first shopping center, this covered mall is home to the First Saturday Art Crawl and a fantastic selection of art galleries and boutiques.
- Blush Boutique: For trend-setting designs, you’ll find a huge selection of fashion-forward pieces in this women’s apparel shop in the heart of downtown Nashville.
Exquisite Lodging Accommodations in Nashville
Our Tennesee Bed and Breakfast is the best place to stay for an unforgettable holiday getaway to Nashville. All of our beautiful guest rooms exude a luxurious charm with fine furnishings, antique furniture, rich color palettes, and world-class amenities. As you walk through our doors, you’ll feel transported to a grander time—the mansion has been meticulously restored, leaving key architectural details and original components from the past while updating to the necessary modern amenities of today.
Our bed and breakfast in Nashville is lovely and relaxing during the holidays. We can’t wait to host you; book your next stay at Belle Air Mansion today!