February is coming, which means it’s time for many couples around the country to turn up the romance and plan a memorable getaway. Maybe it’s time you plan a Nashville romantic getaway? Nashville is an incredible city to visit, whatever the reason, and it’s a surprisingly romantic place to visit with your special someone. That’s even more true when you add a luxurious stay at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast into the mix.
If you’re looking for the best place to stay in Nashville, look no further. Belle Air Mansion is the #1-rated Bed and Breakfast in Nashville and offers an incomparable opportunity to sink into the luxurious past of the Antebellum South. You can’t beat the cozy, charming accommodations, all with a historical nod to our past, offered at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast. Whether you’re looking for a bit of adventure or a weekend mired in romance, there’s nothing that beats a Nashville romantic getaway at the Belle air Mansion. Book your room today!
Plan the Perfect Nashville Romantic Getaway
As you melt into the graceful elegance of our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, we think you’ll agree that there’s nowhere better to spend a Nashville romantic getaway. This beautiful Bed and Breakfast, which sits on an unprecedented six acres in downtown Nashville, is an exceedingly romantic place to spend a few days. Though there are plenty of fun ways to enjoy your Nashville romantic getaway, we wouldn’t blame you for a second if you never left the luxurious confines of your guest room at the Belle Air Mansion.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast was meticulously restored to its 1800s Antebellum glory and stood as a true testament to this elegant period in our history. Inside, you’ll find a range of artful touches, including ornate fireplaces, glimmering chandeliers, and the original heart pine floors, not to mention a beautiful array of antique period furnishings throughout. It’s hard not to love a Nashville romantic getaway here when you’re surrounded by so much incredible beauty.
If you do plan to come here for a Nashville romantic getaway, you’ll have your choice of ten guest rooms in the main house or perhaps one of the five guest rooms in our retreat house. Each of our expansive guest suites in the mansion is tastefully decorated with various opulent touches, not to mention a host of high-end amenities. Aside from the luxury of our guest rooms, they are undeniably romantic, providing the perfect place for you to escape with your sweetheart for a Nashville Romantic Getaway.
The Most Romantic Things to do in Nashville
Now that we have the best accommodations for your Nashville romantic getaway covered, it’s time to talk about all of the romantic things to do in Nashville! What you do on your Nashville romantic getaway is entirely up to you – and as we said previously, we wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t leave your guest room for the entire weekend.
Even so, we thought it’d be fun to talk about some of the most romantic things to do in Nashville for when you do feel inspired to get out. After all, getting out and enjoying each other’s company in the fresh air and making sure to continue to date each other is one of the best ways to continue building intimacy. Here are 10 of our top recommendations for ways to enjoy your Nashville romantic getaway.
- Treat your sweetheart to a romantic carriage ride through downtown Nashville. You’ll pass famous sights, such as Riverfront Park, Wild Horse Saloon, and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Go dancing and have some fun at one of Nashville’s many Honky Tonks. Nashville’s Honky Tonk Highway is a fascinating place to explore and a wonderful place to spend a romantic evening laughing and having fun together.
- For some relaxing time in nature, head to the Forest Hills neighborhood, where there are an excellent series of hiking trails, including some that lead to Radnor Lake State Park. Another great place to go is the Shelby Bottoms Greenway, a 960-acre natural park in East Nashville.
- Watch a beautiful sunset at Love Circle, where you’ll enjoy one of the best views of downtown Nashville.
- Enjoy a variety of tastings together in Nashville, including at local breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
- Watch the Grand Ole Opry! It’s a “must” for any getaway to Nashville.
- Reminisce and enjoy some history at the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at one of Nashville’s incredible restaurants.
- Enjoy a fantastic night at City Winery, where you can not only sip on great wine, but you can enjoy a show as well.
- Treat yourselves to something sweet at Nashville’s famed Goo Goo Shop, a delightful candy shop that not only offers yummy confections but classes and hands-on experiences as well.
However you decide to spend your Nashville romantic getaway is up to you. Whether it is spending the day shopping in downtown Nashville, visiting top museums & attractions, eating at delicious local restaurants, or sharing a drink at a charming bar, you’ll find that there are plenty of romantic things to do in Nashville. There is no better time to book an unforgettable experience at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast.