This summer, we imagine you’re feeling a need to travel and enjoy a change of scenery, even if you don’t stray too far from home. There are so many great things to do in Nashville throughout the year, and this summer Music City is ready to welcome you back! When you stay with us at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast, the city’s top attractions will be just minutes away, too. It’s one of the many great perks of staying here!
Whether you’d prefer to relax at our Bed and Breakfast in Nashville or spending your time out adventuring in this incredible city, you certainly won’t run out of things to do in Nashville this summer! We love sharing our vibrant city with guests from around the world, too, and pride ourselves on helping everyone who visits curate their perfect trip. Staying at the Belle Air Mansion means staying in luxury, where the difference our hospitality makes is evident from the moment you arrive. Are you ready to travel this summer? Then it’s time to book your room at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast!
The Most Exciting Things to do in Nashville This Summer
We never seem to run out of things to do in Nashville – and that list of things seems to grow year after year! Whether you’ve been here before or this is your first time visiting Music city, there are plenty of ways to experience this incredible city. From getting downtown and exploring popular attractions like Honky Tonk Highway and the Grand Ole Opry, to digging in and feasting on Nashville hot chicken, we’ll help you stay as busy as you want to be!
We’ve listed a few of our favorite things to do in Nashville below, in hopes of inspiring your visit to this incredible place this summer. As always, we’re also happy to offer you personalized recommendations throughout your stay with us, too.
- Broadway Street in Downtown Nashville is one of the most popular streets, and an absolute “must” when it comes to things to do in Nashville this summer! It has a little something for everyone and is known for being a hub for art, live music, and entertainment.
- Eat some hot chicken! Nashville’s Restaurants are absolutely delicious, and the city has something of a foodie reputation. None of it compares to some traditional hot chicken, though, which is something you need to enjoy at least once while you’re here. We have a guide to some of the top Nashville restaurants here.
- You’re in Music City, so of course, music-related activities should be at the top of your list! One of the most popular things to do in Nashville is to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, which features a variety of different exhibits and activities that teach you about the rich history of country music
- The Grand Ole Opry recently reopened for live shows. You can also tour the historic Ryman Auditorium, which at one time housed this amazing show.
- For a little taste of Nashville’s history, head to the Belle Meade Historic Site, where you’ll find both a historic plantation to tour and an on-site winery. Talk about an incredible place to relax and unwind on a hot summer’s day in Nashville!
- There are several museums worth visiting while in Nashville, including the National Museum of African American Music, the Johnny Cash Museum, and the Historic RCB Studio B.
- Visit local craft breweries and distilleries, of which there are several!
- Watch some live music! There’s always live music playing somewhere, as it’s one of the top things to do in Nashville! That’s particularly true this summer, with this incredible lineup of music events in the coming months.
- Get outdoors for a bit of adventure! From ziplining through the trees at Nashville Shores and biking the Greenway to heading underground to caves like Lost River Cave and Cumberland Caverns, there’s no shortage of fun to be had in the Nashville area.
- There’s some really great shopping in Nashville, with enough variety that you really can find something for everyone.
Stay at our Top-Rated Nashville Bed and Breakfast
Though there are plenty of great things to do in Nashville this summer, one of the best parts about visiting this city is staying at our historic Nashville Bed and Breakfast. The Belle Air Mansion is just a few miles from downtown Nashville, putting you right in the heart of all the action while you’re in town. It’s our belief that any great getaway starts with excellent accommodations, and that’s exactly what we provide.
Our Nashville Bed and Breakfast offers 10 luxurious and spacious guest rooms, each one outfitted with luxurious linens and comfortable beds, stunning bathrooms, and other high-end amenities. We also offer a number of welcoming commons areas for you to enjoy, in addition to a delicious breakfast every morning of your stay. While you’re here, you’ll be surrounded by centuries-old history that has been thoughtfully preserved. Whether it’s the glittering chandeliers or sections of the original floor or even the antique period furnishings, you’ll truly get a feel for what it must have been like for wealthy families in the Antebellum South.
If you’re ready to experience the best of Nashville, then it’s time to book a room at our Nashville Bed and Breakfast!